Research Essay on an Issue (SLOs 1-5):
Turn in all work with the following parameters: Word document (.doc or .docx), 1” margins, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 pt. font). Make sure to cite your sources properly using MLA format.
For this assignment, you will pick an issue of importance to you; something that is either in your field or something that is interesting to you and you want to learn more about. After choosing your topic, you will write a research paper that provides background for the issue and then makes a thoughtful argument about it. (4-5 pages for the research paper)
• Generate your own topic on issue of importance to you.
• Make an argument about your topic. This argument must be clearly stated in a working thesis statement. All body paragraphs must be focused and organized, clearly relating back to your thesis. Don’t forget that you must provide your audience with the necessary background information and state what YOU think must be done about it (backing it up with credible sources).
• Research sources appropriate to your topic, and effectively use those sources as evidence to support and prove your thesis. You must research and use at least 5 outside sources*. We will discuss research methods and ways to incorporate sources into your writing in class.
• Cite all sources using MLA format. Your paper must include proper parenthetical citations and a Works Cited page. We will go over MLA citation in class.
*A Few Notes about Required Sources: Your sources must be reputable and reliable. Good sources include the following:
▪ newspapers (San Francisco Chronicle, New York Times, etc.)
▪ magazines (Time, Newsweek, etc.)
▪ scholarly journals
▪ some websites (We will be discussing internet sources during the research workshop.)
Remember that a well-researched paper will include a variety of sources. Also remember that for academic papers, books and scholarly journals tend to provide the best information.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.