The annotated bibliography is a list of references to books, or peer-reviewed journal articles that you will use for your Expository Essay. You are required to use our textbook and at least four (4) additional references as sources for your paper. Each of the 5 references (in APA Style) is to be followed by a 150-word descriptive or evaluative paragraph about your source, the annotation. The annotation discusses the relevance and purpose for including a specific source to prepare you to write the Expository essay in Week 4.
Add a title page to this writing assignment. Submit this paper as a Microsoft Word document using Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spacing, and 1-inch margins. Number pages in the upper right-hand corner opposite the running head used as your header. Use the insert function in your MS Word program to add the header to your title page. See the template provided in Course Resources for formatting your paper.
1. Choose one of the following 3 topics:
A contemporary world problem
Clinical psychology and philosophies of mental health
Philosophy of mind and philosophy of science
2. Develop a research question(s) and a thesis statement (Week 3) that you will argue for in your Expository Essay (Week 4). Note: Your thesis statement must be related to the history and philosophy of eastern and/or western psychology using our textbook as your source and discuss comparative ideology, epistemology, and ontology.
Please remember – You are writing a paper in the history and philosophy of psychology. Your essay must have a context and basis in the literature on history and philosophy (compare the evolution of ideologies, theories, concepts, or methods). You MUST also use peer-reviewed sources (books, encyclopedias, professional journals).
3. Summarize the central theme(s) and scope of the books or articles you have chosen, why you selected them, and how they provide insight into your thesis.
4. Include one or more sentences that evaluate the background of the author(s) of the books or articles you have chosen and who their intended audience is.
5. Discuss the author’s epistemology (theory of knowledge) and ontology (theory of the nature of being/existence or worldview) as it applied to your topic and thesis.
6. Compare and contrast the sources you have chosen.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.