1. Pick a video game and play it. Really. It can be a game you own or can borrow, or it can be a game online. (Don’t get yourself in trouble if this is an issue for you – chose the other option!)
Write an essay telling me:
1. The name of the game (1 pts)
2. Why you played it (1 pts)
3. Describe 3 artistic features of the game. (6 pts. This isn’t about story or character, it should the visual art, music and sound, and concept of world building and how it is used in the game.) Most importantly, relate the art of the game, in it’s many forms, to something we have seen and read in the books using citations. If there is no way to relate the game to what we have studied in the texts this is probably not a good choice.You can use any of the 3 text books to explore and support your points about the game features.
4. Style and grammar (5pt)
5. Works Cited section (1 pt)
6. Over 750 words (1 pt)
Should be a total of 750-1000 words.
I would like you to use the 5 paragraph essay format for this assignment:
1.First Paragraph -An introduction to the game/work you chose and three brief reasons why you like the game/work relating to the course both in the lessons and from the book .
2. Second Paragraph – Develop the first reason you like the work – use examples from the book and from the lessons with specific page citations. Relate the game/work to your personal experience as much as you chose.
3. Third paragraph – Develop the second reason you like the work – use examples from the book and from the lessons with specific page citations . Relate the game/work to your personal experience as much as you chose.
4. Fourth paragraph – – Develop the third reason you like the work – use examples from the book and from the lessons with specific page citations . Relate the game/work to your personal experience as much as you chose.
5. Fifth paragraph – Draw all three reasons together and concludes the essay with an observation or discussion which is relevant to topics which you presented earlier.
6. Works Cited Section
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.