PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND ATTACHED .png LABELED “Assignment”. I have included all texts from my class’ book that you have to pull at least 2 sources of the minimum 3 form. Thank you!!
Identify one main question about the concept of money stemming from your reading and discussion, and consider it deeply. Using the texts and sources you’ve read, along with at least one additional source, craft an essay that addresses your question. State, explain, and defend your position on the issue you’ve chosen to address.
This paper should:
– Contain a thesis that makes a claim about the question you are exploring.
– Refer to at least TWO texts from the class and ONE credible outside source that help to explain or
support your main point.
– Employ an organizational structure that helps the reader follow your argument.
– Engage your audience in creative and interesting ways.
– Address your audience: UNO academic community, but not necessarily a member of this class,
and not necessarily someone familiar with the readings.
– Begin with an introduction that “hooks” the reader.
– Close with a conclusion that does not simply restate the thesis. Instead, the conclusion should
leave the audience with a sense of why the argument is significant and what they can do next.
Remember the “so what” question.
– City any sources that you use, including those assigned in class.
– Be 4-5 pages long (at least FOUR FULL PAGES, not including the list of works cited)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.