Situation: Your boss pulled you to the side and told you of his decision to increase the number of employees working for the office and to motivate the new employees as well as current employees to the point where they will remain with the company ad infinitum. You were named recruitment and retention specialist and told to hire and keep the best workers consistent with availability, market conditions, and law. In your quest to hire the right people, you were confronted with these questions!
• What methods of recruiting are used (e.g., media advertisements, e-recruiting, employment agencies, college interns, employee leasing, contract employees, temporary employees, part time employees, or tenured employees)?
• What knowledge, skills, and abilities are required in the employees you select?
• What level of education, prior work experience, past performance is essential?
• How diverse is the geographical area and how diverse should the workforce be?
• What EEO and affirmative action considerations are relevant?
• Are employees with disabilities sought & what reasonable accommodations considered?
• How do you decide whom to select (electronic, one-on-one, group interview)?
• Once you hire the “right” people, how do you “keep” them? Consider this!
• Companies need to pay competitive wages;
• Some companies offer commissions and/or bonuses using a pay for performance process with salaries and bonuses linked to productivity;
• Other companies offer profit sharing, IRAs, profit sharing, vacations, stock options, and even repayment of the worker’s school loans or his/her child’s school loans.
• Beyond financial rewards, some employers offer non-monetary incentives such as “Employee of the Month,” certificates, flexible work hours, telecommuting, elder care, child care, health care, training opportunities, job sharing, and job swapping.
There is no single formula to retain quality staff. Retention incentives are defined by the composition of the workforce. To illustrate, Facebook staff may be young, active, mobile, competitive newcomers with outstanding school loans & vacations as their focus. Wal-Mart staff may be a more conservative, laid back, and older lot more interested in part-time schedules and flexible work hours.
Briefly describe the organization and the composition of the workforce in order to answer the questions.
Project: Paper Requirement – Write a 10 page paper on the plan you’ll submit to hire & retain consistent with the above factors. Make it double spaced, size 12 font, and normal margins. The title and citation pages are in addition to the 10 pages. Be creative & innovative in recommending hiring and motivational options to your boss. You must use scholarly sources You must site your sources using MLA format.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.