Once you have gathered the necessary information, a draft of your analysis should include these general sections:
• Identify the key problems and issues in the case study.
• Formulate and include a thesis statement, summarizing the outcome of your analysis in 1– 2 sentences.
• Set the scene: Describe background information, relevant facts, and the most important issues about the case study.
• Identify, list, and describe the significant issues that are discussed in the case.
3. Evaluation of the Case GLOBAL Business (MG320) Global by Peng, 4th ed. Professor J. Y. Flowers Page |
3 • Outline the various aspects of the case study that you are focusing on.
• Evaluate these pieces by discussing what is working and what is not working.
• State why these parts of the case study are or are not working well.
4. Proposed Solution/Changes
• Provide specific and realistic solution(s) or changes needed.
• Explain why this solution was chosen.
• Support this solution with solid evidence, such as: a) Concepts from class (text readings, discussions, lectures) b) Outside research c) Personal experience (anecdotes)
• Determine and discuss specific strategies for accomplishing the proposed solution.
• If applicable, recommend further action to resolve some of the issues.
• What should be done and who should do it?
The Format of your report:
• Page length = (a minimum of) 8 pages (including the Cover and References pages)
• Line spacing = 1.5 inches. • Insert page numbers
• The use of descriptive headers and separators (i.e., bullets, alphas, numbers, etc.) to distinguish discussions is expected.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.