For this final essay, you will write a minimum 1,500-word essay in which you explain and give background information on your local issue, present various arguments surrounding the issue, propose a solution to the issue, and reflect on your thinking process.
· Parts of the Essay:
The essay should follow this organizational pattern carefully and should use the Final Research Essay template posted in Moodle (note that these are sections, not necessarily paragraphs):
1. Introduction—Discuss the basics of your topic/issue and how it affects your local community. Introduce some of the arguments surrounding the issue and then state your solution in a thesis statement at the end of the paragraph.
2. Research and Background on Issue—In this section, give your reader more detailed background information on your topic and how it relates to your community. Share relevant research with your reader, citing your sources and using direct quotes, pieces of evidence, statistics, etc., as needed. The goal here is to inform your reader about the issue/topic and what is currently happening within your community.
3. Explanation of Arguments Surrounding your Issue—In this section, explain at least 3 major arguments surrounding your issue and discuss/analyze each argument. Consider these questions:
a. What do other people argue about this issue or propose as a solution to this issue?
b. How do different viewpoints/perspectives/worldviews influence others’ arguments about this issue?
c. What are some strengths and weaknesses of these common arguments?
d. Do any of these arguments contain logical fallacies? If so, explain.
4. Your Proposal—In this section, explain your proposal to this local issue. What should be done to help solve this problem and who should implement the solution? Include evidence and research to back up your solution, using quotes, facts, statistics, and your interview to help show the reader why your solution is the best option.
5. Critical Thinking Reflection—In this section, reflect on how your thinking changed on your topic/issue throughout the semester. Did your original hypothesis become your actual solution? Why or why not? What did you learn about thinking and investigating issues and controversies throughout this project? *You may use first-person voice in this section*
6. Conclusion—In your final section of the essay, wrap up your thoughts by reiterating the importance of the issue within your community, reminding the reader how your solution can help solve the problem, and reflecting on what else needs to be done in order to improve your local community.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.