These questions can be formulated while READING THE ASSIGNED TEXTS BEFORE ATTENDING LECTURE, during lecture about the lecture itself, during the viewing of the recorded lecture OR after viewing the recorded lecture. Below you’ll find different options for formulating your 150-word question/reflection:
1. Address a citation from one of the theoretical texts we’ve read for the week, and a short (2-3 sentence) description of what you find compelling, interesting, confusing, challenging, confounding about the passage.
2. Address a theoretical concept presented in the week’s lecture presentation that you find compelling, interesting, confusing, challenging, confounding and would like to introduce for discussion in class.
3. Address an aesthetic technique that you saw in an artwork or an exhibition that was covered in the lecture presentation. Pick one you think has engaged directly with the theoretical concept we’ve discussed or has been discussed in one of our reading/lectures. Briefly describe the artwork or exhibition’s technique and also what kind of relation it might have to the theoretical text we encountered that week.
4. Whichever approach you take, the written assignment SHOULD NOT BE A SIMPLE YES OR NOT QUESTION, NOR SOMETHING THAT CAN EASILY BE ANSWERED BY GOOGLE SEARCH. Rather, your 150-word response should reflect your active engagement with the reading, lecture or case study artwork/exhibition. These questions are meant to help you understand concepts in the text that you find difficult, so please use them to your advantage. In so doing, please consider the following questions to guide your work:
a. WHAT IS THE TEXT, LECTURE OR ARTWORK’S MAIN IDEA?
b. WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT IDEA MEANS?
c. WHY MIGHT THAT IDEA MATTER?
5. As you proceed with these assignments over the course of the quarter, you may begin to compare and contrast prior theories or artworks covered in one lecture with those from another lecture. This will prepare you for the final paper assignment.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.