Read the scenario provided below and incorporate the six pillars of character as you address a possible solution.
Mr. Y is a new teacher in his first 90 days of employment in his district. He has made friends with many staff members and invited them to visit his social network page. On his website, Mr. Y has listed quite a bit of personal information. One of his colleagues visited the site and became very concerned because the site included a statement that Mr. Y was attracted to young girls, stating “the younger the better.”
The colleague notified the principal of this information.
Consider the following questions and provide your responses in a 3 page APA formatted paper.
· What possible issues/concerns might this scenario raise?
· In this situation, what are some potential negative consequences for the teacher, for the students and the school community?
· Which of the “Six Pillars of Character” do you believe Mr. Y has violated on his social media page?
· What responses/actions will result in a more positive outcome and/or what proactive measures might be considered?
The “Social Media” assignment
· Must be 3 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least 2 scholarly source.
· Must document all sources in APA style
· Must include a separate reference slide that is formatted according to APA style
Please Note: Don’t Make a Cover Page! Thank you
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.