Answer the following questions thoughtfully and thoroughly.
1. Name something that is not matter. Why is it not matter? (3 points)
2. How do homogeneous mixtures differ from heterogeneous mixtures? Where does the compound table salt (NaCl) fit into this description? (4 points)
3. Are atoms positive, negative, or neutral in charge? Explain. (3 points)
4. How does a molecule differ from an atom? (4 points)
5. If an element’s atomic mass and atomic number are known, what else can be determined? Give an example to demonstrate your understanding. (4 points)
6. What are the rows on the periodic table called? What are the columns called? What do you know about elements in the same group? (3 points)
7. Name two elements that have similar properties. How can you tell using the periodic table? (3 points)
8. What are the chemical families on the periodic table? (4 points)
9. For main-group elements, using the older numbering system, the group number on the periodic table corresponds to which characteristic of the elements of that group? (3 points)
10. Which is more attracted to the nucleus: an electron in the outermost shell of an atom, or an electron in the innermost shell? Why? (4 points)
11. Which has more electron shells: oxygen or sulfur? How do you know? (3 points)
12. Does electronegativity increase or decrease as you move left to right across a period on the periodic table? What about down a group? Why? (4 points)
13. Which has lower ionization energy: an atom with a small radius, or an atom with a large radius? Why? (4 points)
14. Give an example of an atom that will give up its outermost electron easily. Explain why you chose this atom. (4 points)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.