Please select a topic from the following list. Your task is to narrow and hone the topic.
The assignment is due on December 9, 2020 (comments will be provided) or on December 16, 2020 (if you do not want comments).
1. “The Arts and Crafts movement relies on and yet seems to ignore its racial/imperial politics.” Discuss (by taking a position).
2. The art criticism that emerges in the nineteenth century is framed by a set of assumptions that define a way of seeing. Discuss the value and limits of this approach.
3. Impressionists wrestled with the influence of the urban environment. What are the challenges that urbanity raised?
4. Mary Louise Pratt privileges “contact” as a highly powerful space of transmission. Provide an analysis of the impact of “contact” on at least one nineteenth century artist.
5. Naturalism is often used in literary criticism, not art criticism, in part because it is illuminated by human behaviours and choices rendered over time (better suited to the devices in a play or novel). Provide an analysis of a set of non-literary works for which naturalism is an apt and evocative descriptor.
6. What is the function of anachronism for the Pre-Raphaelites? Does it work?
7. A topic of your choice. Please ensure that I approve the topic by November 1, 2020.
How to submit your work (choose ONE option only)
1. A 10-12 page (2000-2500 word and double-spaced) essay
* The essay should be an organic whole (one argument), not an assortment of discrete ideas.
* If you choose to include still images in your essay you must refer to them in the body of your essay.
* Maximum length of 12 pages (references and images do not count to word limit).
* The essay must be submitted as a file. PDF or plain text files are preferred for this option.
The essay should have the following parts
* An introductory paragraph (let the reader know what you are hoping to demonstrate)
* A concluding paragraph (do not simply end abruptly or recapitulate the paper, inform the reader why or how what you’ve said is important or what it leads to)
2. A hybrid (5-page essay) and 5-minute audio or video file (with or without sound).
* Maximum length: 5 pages + 5 minutes that is an organic whole (one argument), not an assortment of discrete ideas
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.