First you need to solve the 2 questions in the word document according to the data in the excel sheet. After that, write a report about it according to the Project Deliverables in the word document which are :
• A complete description of the central issue of problem including a discussion of your rationale for selecting the technique(s) used in your analysis.
• A complete descriptive analysis of all variables in the dataset, including both numerical and graphical analysis. You should demonstrate the extent to which the basic assumptions of the analysis you used have been satisfied.
• Provide a clear and concise review of the hypotheses tests that formed the objective of your project. Show any post–ANOVA multiple comparison tests where appropriate. Also for the other types of analysis in 2 and 3
• Offer a summary and conclusion section that relates back to the central issue(s) and discusses the results of the hypothesis tests.
• All pertinent appendix materials
The final report should be presented in a professionbcqal format
using the APA style.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.