This math project for your MA 118 course will contain the following components: written paper, an exponential decay equation with data table, and graph representing the data table.
Items to be included in written paper:
1. State the brand name of drug.
2. Find the generic name of the drug.
3. Describe the appropriate use of this drug.
4. Describe the side effects of the drug.
5. What warnings are posted on the drug’s label?
6. What happens to the body if an overdose of this drug occurs?
7. What is the recommended dosage of the drug for adults?
8. Find the half-life of the drug in the body?
9. What sources did you use to find this information?
10. How are the drug decay equations calculated for your selected medication?
Possible websites to use to find the above information: www.rxlist.com, www.drug.com, www.medsafe.com
1. All papers are to have a cover page that includes the title of your topic, your name, course name and section number (MA 118 section xxx), date, and professor’s name.
2. The content of the paper is to include the answers to the questions listed above. The paper should be 2 pages (minimum) of written text. (Do not include the cover page and bibliography (Works Cited) page as part of the 2 page minimum.)
3. All papers are to be typed in black ink with page numbers and double-spaced.
4. All papers are to use standard margins and font size 12. Top and bottom margins should be one inch and right/left margins should be 1.25 inches.
5. All papers must be written in an essay format, not question and answer format, not in bullet form.
6. All papers must include in-text citations, using APA style citation, throughout the body of the paper. These citations must be included in a Works Cited page. (A website that is current with APA style is http://owl.english.purdue.edu (The Owl at Purdue). This website gives examples of using many styles (ASA, APA, MLA) of citations. You may also bring your papers to the Caldwell University Writing Center for assistance in proper citation.
7. Your bibliography (Works Cited page) must include at least two different sources. These sources may be from the Internet, library books, encyclopedias, etc. However, only one source may be from the Internet. If you choose to use an internet source, it should not be Wikipedia.
8. Papers must be submitted in Blackboard in PDF form, and not by email, fax or mailboxes.
9. Late papers are penalized one full grade for each day they are late. This includes holidays and weekends.
Decay Equation, Data Table, and Graph:
Using the half-life information and recommended dosage, create an exponential decay equation, with an associated chart and graph of the decay of the medication in the bloodstream over 24 hours.
1. You will create an exponential decay equation with an appropriate data table that will evaluate the decay of the medication in the bloodstream each hour for 24 hours.
a. The decay equation and data table will represent one drug dose of a medication within the bloodstream versus each hour that passes.
b. The initial dose and the half-life of the medication will be used to create the correct exponential decay equation.
2. You will design an exponential decay graph for this project.
a. The graph will represent the decay path of one dose of the medication within
the bloodstream over time.
b. The graph will be a visual display of the speed in which the medication will
be decaying each hour.
The table and graph can be done in Excel, Desmos, or any other graphing program. You may also use graph paper if you prefer. Remember, neatness counts towards your grade!
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.