You will choose a reputable environmental non- governmental organization (NGO) to do research on and create classroom lesson about. You will submit this presentation in three phases. First, you will submit the name of your organization and why you chose it. Next, you will submit an outline of how your classroom presentation will be organized. Lastly, you will submit a presentation, using either powerpoint or prezi, to teach a class about your organization. You will need to include a brief overview of your organization and the work they do, why you deem their work valuable, a hands-on activity for your students to conduct in class, and a follow-up activity for your students to do. Examples of environmental organizations could be Heifer International, Greenpeace, World Wildlife Fund, North American Association of Environmental Education, Kids Saving the Rainforest, Save the Manatees, etc.
Components to semester project:
1. Brief overview of your organization and the work they do: In this component of the project you will need to explain the purpose of your chosen organization. You will need to tell me where they are located, what their mission is, and how this organization is making a positive impact on the environment and /or humanity, be sure to include past successes and current campaigns.
2. Why you deem their work valuable: In this component of the project you need to explain why you think this is a worthwhile organization. What service do they provide that makes an impact and why do you think this is needed in the world today.
3. You need to address the cost analysis of the NGO you chose. Research the NGO’s financial information and ascertain and explain why or why not this organization is cost effective. Do they report their donations, annual budget? If so, how much of every dollar goes to support their mission?
3. A hands-on activity: In this component you need to tell me what kind of activity your class of students would do to illustrate the important work of your chosen organization. It could be a science experiment, it could be a research paper, it could be an informative campaign about the work your organization does. The important thing to remember with this part is that you choose your audience (so if you have always wanted to teach 2nd grade, gear your activity towards second grade) and make sure your activity is age appropriate for your chosen audience. For example, if you are having second graders write a research report, this would not be very age appropriate.
4. Follow-up activity: In this component you need to include an extension activity that will perpetuate contemplation about your organization. For example, if you chose the Roadrunner Foodbank as your organization, then an example follow-up might be a tour of the facility or for older kids, a service learning project where they have to volunteer four hours one month of the school year. This component is designed to continue to build on the learning that is occurring in the classroom.
I am not sure if this is possible but I am need help…. Anyone willing to help me?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.