For this assignment, you will analyze a historical issue from the first half of U.S. History (pre-1877). You will need to compare at least two opposing issues.
Part I. Introduction
1. Describe in general the issue that is debated: For example, you may analyze the importance of this issue important to the culture, economics, political system, or social structure at the time.
Part II. Historical Debate
2. What is the main argument in each perspective? On what points do they agree or disagree?
3. Analyze the evidence that is provided to support each thesis: What types of evidence are used? Does the evidence support the thesis?
Part III. Conclusion
4. How did the reading(s) change the way in which you understood the subject?
5. How are the issues presented in the reading(s) still relevant to you today? Please explain how your personal background and life experiences might influence your perspective on this topic.
6. Imagine that you have been asked to tackle a current national or global issue. How would you use the readings to help you do so?
In the file I uploaded it will say, use my college library, if you can not access it then find other scholarly articles to use.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.