1. Hock, R.R. (2012). Human Sexuality (4rd Ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall. ISBN-13: 978-
0132616867 ISBN-13: 978-0134003566
2. McKee, R., Gilbert, T., & Galzarza, J. (2017). Taking Sides: Human Sexuality (14th Ed.) McGraw-
Hill Education. ISBN-13: 1259410463
Please use information from the Power Points slides, as well as the textbook, to answer these questions. Responses should be anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs for each question.
Please provide a response to 2 of the critical thinking questions for this chapter. Label your answers clearly (i.e., which question you are responding to).
1. Suppose that a man is having trouble with premature ejaculation. Describe how his problem might manifest itself if it was classified in each of the following ways: (a) primary, global, total; (b) secondary, situational, partial; (c) secondary, global, partial; (d) primary, situational, total.
2. A couple who have been in an intimate relationship for two years are not feeling much sexual desire for each other any more. Discuss at least three ways in which improved communication between them might help them overcome their HSD.
3. Explain why a man with erection problems and a woman with arousal difficulties are both able to become very excited (he has firm long-lasting erections and she easily becomes aroused and lubricated) during sensate focus exercises but not during lovemaking.
4. Do you think a couple could have a satisfying sexual relationship without ever having sexual intercourse? Explain your answer.
5. Other than hypoactive sexual desire, which sexual problem do you think would be most difficult to solve? Explain your answer.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.