Defend and explain your answer using ALL the indicated documents as evidence to support your argument. Follow instructions given on Blackboard under “Paper Instructions”
1. Compare Christianity and Islam using Documents 42, 43, 45, 46. In what ways are their teachings similar and different? Based on these documents what do you think is greater – their similarities or their differences? Explain.
Follow these instructions:
1) Introduction. Your introductory paragraph should describe the topic of your paper and regions of the world discussed. It must also include a clear thesis = your basic answers to the essay questions. A thesis states an argument that will be explained and defended in the body of your paper. You can view examples of thesis statements at http://writingcenter.unc.edu/handouts/thesis-statements.
2) Quotes. When discussing each document you need to include ONE brief quote from EACH primary source document that supports your thesis. Quote should be no longer than one sentence. Explain each quote in your own words. DO NOT quote from the introduction to the primary source. (In the book, this is the section that follows the title and is above the questions).
3) Citations. When first discussing a document, state the document title (NOT number) and author (if given). At the end of each quote, include the page number the quote is from, like so: (p. 24). No bibliography is needed.
4) Historical context. When discussing each primary source, you should briefly provide basic historical background using information given in lecture and in the introduction to that primary source.
Length: Minimum: 2 complete pages (measured from the start of your first paragraph to end of your last paragraph) Maximum: approximately 3 pages (3.5 pages is fine)
12 Times Roman Font
1” margins (all around)
Only give your name and question number answered at the top corner.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.